Despite the fact that in our time in shops you can buy any products, including mushrooms, some people prefer to collect them themselves, for which they go to the forest.
Such trips give an opportunity to burn extra calories, not to mention the fact that they positively influence the psychological state of a person.
In addition, a long stay in the fresh air improves the work of the heart, strengthens the blood vessels and provides the brain with additional oxygen. What can be more delicious than cooked mushrooms, which were collected with their own hands, but it should be remembered that if there is at least one poisonous fungus, there can come a strong poisoning, which often ends in a fatal outcome.
Therefore, during the collection of mushrooms, if you are not sure that it is edible, it is better not to risk your health. In case of poisoning, there is nausea, dizziness, vomiting and upset stomach, so if this condition is observed, it is necessary to rinse the stomach, drink activated charcoal and call a doctor.Source: www.goodshelp.com